At IPIN Global we are committed to providing levels of excellence and transparency in all our activities and in all dealings with both Members and the general public.
IPIN Global is a Member of AIPP
The Association of International Property Professionals
In addition to our membership of the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) - details of which can be found on the Authorisation and Regulation page - we have taken it upon ourselves to lay out further guidelines for our professional conduct with IPIN Members, so they know what they can expect and what to do in the event that they do not receive precisely that.
IPIN Policy & Code of Conduct
Our policy provides our Members with the confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organisation that places importance on the fair treatment of Members.
We treat Members fairly and carry out best practice before, during and after investment.
- All Members have the right to immediately cancel their membership, if for whatever reason they are unsatisfied with their IPIN Global membership.
- In the event of receiving any complaints we have a defined and comprehensive handling procedure. Please see the section at the bottom of this page.
- IPIN Global adheres to data protection best practice guidelines as per The European Data Protection Directive (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/index_en.htm). We ensure that all IPIN Global staff are kept up-to-date with relevant training.
- All investors' monies go directly to registered law firms or reputable escrow providers. Invested funds are not handled by IPIN Global.
Our company ensures transparency when communicating with Members.
- We endeavour to ensure all information we provide to our Members is clear and unambiguous at each step of the investment process. All IPIN Global staff are required to convey information in a clear and informative a manner.
- We actively encourage all IPIN Members to conduct their own independent research on IPIN Global and any property investment Opportunity before making a decision to invest.
- Detailed investment information approved by the developer, vendor / issuer supplied in relation to each Opportunity.
- An employee from the IPIN Global Sales Progression department will conduct a verification call with IPIN Members prior to progressing with any investment in order to clarify their understanding of the Opportunity and the investment process and answer any questions they may have prior to commitment.
- Invested IPIN Members are regularly kept up-to-date with the progress of their investment via the dedicated update facility located within the secure Members' Area.
We provide suitable and relevant information to our Members.
- The Opportunities available to IPIN Members may vary based on geographic location and certain knowledge and / or experience information provided by each member.
- IPIN portfolio consultants only offer information to IPIN Members specifically in relation to Opportunities offered by IPIN Global. IPIN does not offer investment advice or discuss taxation or any other subject that constitutes a regulated activity.
- IPIN actively encourages IPIN Members to conduct their own due diligence, contact any 3rd parties involved in the Opportunity and to take independent financial / legal advice to satisfy themselves of the suitability of any Opportunities in relation to their own investment requirements prior to making a decision to invest.
- IPIN aims to build long-term relationships with IPIN Members by providing the best service possible.
We endeavour to ensure that our service levels are an accurate reflection of what we have led Members to expect.
- IPIN and its employees do not employ any pressure sales techniques.
- All sales contracts are entered into directly between the project developer / vendor / issuer and the IPIN Member (not IPIN Global).
- All investment Opportunities and associated investment processes are defined from the outset and any questions or clarifications provided clearly and transparently.
- Documents concerning specific Opportunities are sufficiently comprehensive and provided in a clear format making key information easy to find.
Members do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change or complaints.
- IPIN operates a simple, fair and clearly defined complaints handling procedure that ensures all complaints will be dealt with professionally and impartially.
- IPIN Members are provided with a clear and dedicated point of contact at all times.
IPIN Global Complaints Procedure
IPIN takes the satisfaction of IPIN Members' very seriously.
The complaint handling procedure is designed to ensure that complaints are properly investigated and are given careful and fair consideration. If for any reason you are unhappy about your experience with IPIN Global please send us an email clearly stating the following:
- Your name, contact details (including telephone number) and your membership number if you have one
- A detailed explanation of the reason for your complaint
- An indication of how you would like your complaint resolved
A member of our team will then respond to you within 10 working days to attend to your complaint and seek a satisfactory resolution.