Whilst the real estate activities undertaken by IPIN Global are not subject to trade or financial regulation, we are committed to providing levels of excellence and transparency in all our activities and in all dealings with both Members and the general public.
IPIN Global is a Member of AIPP
The Association of International Property Professionals
In addition to our membership of the AIPP (Association of International Property Professionals) - details of which can be found on the Authorisation and Regulation page - we have taken it upon ourselves to lay out further guidelines for our professional conduct with IPIN Members, so they know what they can expect and what to do in the event that they do not receive precisely that.
IPIN Policy & Code of Conduct
Our policy provides our members with the confidence that they are dealing with a reputable organisation that places importance on the fair treatment of members.
Our policy is based on the 6 general principles outlined by the UK Financial Services Authority (FSA), which we implement on a day-to-day basis:
We treat members fairly and carry out best practice before, during and after investment.
- IPIN Global is committed to following the general principles for business outlined by the FCA (http://fsahandbook.info/FSA/html/handbook/PRIN/2 ).
- All members have the right to immediately cancel their membership, if for whatever reason they are unsatisfied with their IPIN Global membership.
- In the unlikely event of receiving any complaints we have a defined and comprehensive handling procedure. Please see the section at the bottom of this page.
- IPIN Global adheres to data protection best practice guidelines as per The European Data Protection Directive (http://ec.europa.eu/justice/policies/privacy/index_en.htm). We ensure that all IPIN Global staff are kept up-to-date with relevant training.
- All investors' monies go directly to registered law firms or reputable escrow providers. Invested funds are not handled by IPIN Global.
- With certain strategies IPIN Global uses a unique "Relationship Agreement" with all property investors, this requires the investor to pay a fee, defined as a percentage of total profit generated on successful completion of the investment. This structure ensures the interests of the investing member and investment manager are aligned.
We provide targeted products and services.
- Our property investment opportunities meet the needs of our members, are targeted accordingly and our clearly designed products are developed based upon membership feedback.
Our company ensures transparency when communicating with members.
- We endeavor to ensure all information we provide our members is clear and unambiguous at each step of the investment process. All members of IPIN Global staff are trained to enable them to convey information in as clear and informative a manner as required by the individual investor.
- We actively encourage all members to conduct their own independent research on IPIN Global and our property investment opportunities.
- Detailed investment collateral supplied – our Investment Analysis Documents contain detailed information pertaining to each individual property investment strategy.
- Compliance call – an employee from the IPIN Global Sales Progression department will speak to members in order to clarify all documentation provided, answer any questions and ensure the investor has a clear and accurate understanding of the proposed investment prior to commitment.
- We keep all invested members up-to-date with the development of their property investments at all stages of the process using the dedicated update facility within the secure Members’ Area.
We provide suitable and relevant information to our members.
- IPIN Global and its employees do not employ any pressure sales techniques.
- Our portfolio advisors can and will only advise members specifically on IPIN Global property investment strategies.
- Members have just one point of contact depending on the stage of the investment process.
- We aim to build a long-term relationship with our members.
- All documentation that forms part of any IPIN Global investment is clearly explained.
We deliver what we promise – our service levels and the performance of our investments are an accurate reflection of what we have led members to expect.
- Documents concerning individual investment strategies (IADs) are comprehensive and clearly laid out. Alongside all documentation IPIN Global portfolio advisors thoroughly discuss every aspect of the investment with members to ensure their comfort and satisfaction throughout the investment process.
- We do not offer investment advice or discuss taxation or any other regulated activity. We encourage our investors to contact any 3rd parties involved in the investment or their decision to invest independently, in order to keep the process informative and ensure transparency.
- Our Secure Exit Strategy™ (SES) investment has pre-agreed contractual investment returns with a contractually-bound maximum investment period.
Members do not face unreasonable post-sale barriers to change or complaints
- Sales contracts are written between the project developer (not IPIN Global) and the invested member.
- All investment strategies and their maximum terms offered by IPIN Global are clearly defined from the outset and are non-changeable. (In exceptional circumstances IPIN Global can consider the re-allocation of an existing unit).
- We have a simple, fair and clearly defined complaints handling procedure that ensures all complaints will be dealt with professionally and impartially.
- We have a clear individual point of contact with a wide variety of contact details and we have a physical office presence in 3 countries.
- Members are actively encouraged to take independent financial / legal advice to satisfy themselves of the suitability of IPIN products for their investment requirements.
IPIN Global Complaints Procedure
We take our members' satisfaction very seriously. If for any reason you are unhappy about your experience with IPIN Global we would like to know why to ensure it never happens again. In this instance please send us an email clearly stating the following:
- Your name, contact details (including telephone number) and your membership number if you have one
- A detailed explanation of the reason for your complaint
- An indication of how you would like your complaint resolved
A member of our team will then respond to you within 3 working days to attend to your complaint and seek a satisfactory resolution.