Purchase renovated and tenanted cash-positive US real estate assets at below market value generating 10%+ yields paid partially or in full by the US Government via the Section 8 programme.
Income Generating Assets (IGA) USA: Key features
- Secure US assets below current market value - take comfort knowing your invested capital is secured, as the renovated value of the asset is in excess of your purchase price
- Cash-positive from the start - see your investment perform immediately, with assets sold pre-tenanted to generate a minimum 10% yield, paid quarterly
- Section 8 Approved - relax knowing the US Government will contribute towards most of your rental income as all tenants and properties are approved for the Section 8 programme
- Ethical strategy - rest assured our approach allows deserving families to remain in their homes at affordable costs whilst providing a healthy income to our members
- Fully managed investment - save time and effort with a fully turnkey opportunity that requires no ongoing involvement from you
Income Generating Assets (IGA): Introduction
Benefit from secure and regular income returns plus long-term asset appreciation within a fully managed programme.
IPIN Global's Income Generating Assets (IGA) strategy is a turn-key opportunity to purchase renovated US foreclosure properties with the security of a long-term approved tenant already in position under the Housing Choice Voucher Programme (Section 8).
This strategy has been applied in over 22 US States since 2005 generating typical annualised ROIs of double figures.
Understanding the Section 8 Programme
The Housing Choice Programme (referred to as Section 8) is a federal programme providing monetary housing assistance to qualified participants. Tenants with a favourable record (including timely payment of rent, maintaining property in good condition etc) are awarded a government voucher contributing to monthly rental requirements.
This housing subsidy is paid directly to the Section 8 landlord meaning IGA returns are received on a regular, timely basis. In many instances a lease is offered on a “rent to own” basis meaning tenants can lease purchase the asset over the mid to long term.
IGA is a fully managed programme that identifies, purchases and renovates applicable properties, then finds suitable tenants before presenting opportunities to IPIN members. Ongoing management of the property is undertaken by the management team, including sourcing new tenants if necessary.
View our fully managed programmes with yields in excess of 10% per annum, paid quarterly »»
(Please note you must be a registered IPIN Member to access our investments in detail).